Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Carrabassett and Sugarloaf: Jake+Gia

You guys...This handsome guy is my BROTHER...and the stunning girl he's with...my new SISTER!! I know I'm totally biased, but they are the sweetest, cutest, most wonderful couple and people ever!  Let me tell you the story of their wedding (because it really is the sweetest) They were vacationing in Florida, visiting with Jake's 94 year old Grandmother, who asked them every day that they were there, "when are you two getting married?".  So a few days into their vacation and a being asked everyday, Jake answered "How about tomorrow?" to which my Grandmother just chuckled and Jake told her "no really, we are getting married tomorrow, and you are the flower girl."   Jake has always held a special place in my grandmother's heart, he's always been her little boy and had they gotten married in Maine, due to my grandmother's heath, she never would have been able to make the trip. So it was really the sweetest thing they could have ever done!  But there was no way I was going to let them get away with not doing some wedding photos.  As luck or maybe fate would have it, I had made this wedding dress awhile back,  I pulled it out thinking I may be able to alter it to fit Gia, but it fit her perfectly!   So we headed to some spots that were special to their love story, Ira Mountain overlooks Carrabassett valley where the two met and fell in love. We also headed to Sugarloaf Mt, where my brother spends many hours pushing snow in the winter as their terrain park manager, and Gia may have spent a little time behind the bar slinging drinks at the Widowmaker. 
Jake and Gia, I love you guys so much, and am so happy for you two...now make me some nieces and nephews!  ;) 

Seriously. So. BEAUTIFUL!








Right there in that valley, two of the nicest people started their love story!






Can't even handle their cuteness! 



Not gonna lie guys...I was seriously giddy taking these photos!




How wonderful is this Lupine?!?











Love, love, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment