Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Three Rivers Park- Minneapolis MN- Tim+Leya

I was so excited to shoot this wedding, it took me all the way to Minnesota, and getting to see so much family! When my cousin Tim was out for a visit to Maine last summer...there were whispers of him planning on popping the question to his lovely girlfriend Leya.  So I gave Tim a little *wink wink* *nudge nudge* "I know a great wedding photographer!" I'm so thankful that they took me up on the offer and hired me to do their wedding photos!  They are such a sweet couple, and so in love, it was such a dream to take photos of them.  Their wedding was so full of love and fun, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. My Uncle, Tim's father did the ceremony and it was so unique, heartfelt, and emotional,even I had to hold back the tears a few times! 
The biggest congratulations to you two, and thank you so much for the amazing opportunity to be a part of your big day! 



Such a sweet first look!








So full of smiles!


Oh these kids are the cutest! 



Love all the colors!
























1 comment:

  1. Very simple and beautiful wedding! So happy to have been a part of it! And the photos are amazing! #Havenphotos is awesome! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete