Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Farmington Engagement: Walter & Anna

When Anna called me on the phone to chat about her wedding, I knew we would hit it off and have a fun time doing photos.... And I, for one, had a fabulous time getting to know them and having them in front of the camera.  Even if the weather didn't cooperate long enough the first evening, I was more than happy to meet up with them again the next night!  Anna's spunky, fiery personality is perfectly balanced by Walter's calm, sweet nature, they are clearly an adorable couple and I can't wait until I get them in front of the camera again in October! 



I mean come on...so sweet..right?!?!


Oh Anna...you are stunning!







Red hair+blue eyes=PERFECTION! 

His baby blues aren't bad either ;) 



No comments:

Post a Comment