Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Historical North Church, Farmington ME- Anna&Walter

This was my last wedding of the 2015 season, and what an AWESOME wedding to end it on!  The colors on Anna and Walters wedding day were unbelievable! It was the perfect fall day.  The Historical North Church in Farmington, was the perfect setting for Anna to walk down the isle in her beautiful blush lace gown, she had told me that she looked like Victorian princess, and boy was she right!  I was giddy while I was photographing her.   I truly had so much fun getting to know Walter and Anna.  From the first phone call from Anna, I knew I wanted to be her photographer, she told me "I want photos, lot's and lot's of photos!" I was so happy to oblige!    But enough gushing...just look...

                                                                        Vendors
                                                    Second Photographer- Brianna Bracy Bearfoot Photography
                                                    Hair and Makeup-  Hair Razor
                                                    Caterer- LaFluers Restaurant
                                                    Dress- Bride, Maya Couture, Pronovias- Bridesmaids- Target
                                                    Tux- Jos A. Bank
                                                    Venue- Ceremony- North Church Reception- Private barn














































No comments:

Post a Comment