Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Fort Foster, Maine & Portsmith NH- Taylor&Tomy

The day was hot, sunny, and bright, not a cloud in the sky,  It very much resembled the couple, Taylor and Tomy are so warm, sunny and bright!  They picked a ceremony spot very special to them, overlooking the ocean from the shores of Fort Foster, these two said "I do!"  I was very excited to get a whole hour to explore and photograph Taylor and Tomy in the Fort.  We were having so much fun we didn't want to stop!   I did Taylor and Tomy's engagement photos nearly two years prior to their wedding...and I can tell you they are just as much in love, if not more, on their wedding day as they were during their engagement session!  The love these two have for each other and the look in their eyes when they are looking at each other is some of the sweetest I've ever seen!

Congratulations Taylor and Tomy, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!



































No comments:

Post a Comment