Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

St. Albans, Farm engagement of M+B

Holy cow, what a fun time with Ben and Meredith! And yes, that's a totally lame joke!  We did Ben and Meredith's engagement session on the family farm which has about 1600 adorable Jersey cows!  When I was a little kid I use to beg my parents to get a Jersey cow, so I was right in heaven walking around taking photos of Ben and Meredith, with loads of curious cows checking out what we were doing.   They are so FREAKING cute! But enough about the cows...Ben and Meredith...They are so FREAKING cute! lol    Ben may not have had a lot to say...but  it was clear to see how much he loves Meredith.  But who wouldn't love her...she's such a sweet person, with a beautiful smile, and quick to laugh!  They said they don't really like having their photos taken...but you would never know it, they were such naturals, and hardly needed any direction.  They are just so comfortable with each other, the hugging, kissing and snuggling just comes naturally!   I can't wait until I get them in front of my camera again for their wedding in September!  Maybe I can convince them to bring a cow! ;)



*love*




This queen Ann's lace was perfection! 





I mean...come on...so CUTE! 




Now that's a tractor! 


No comments:

Post a Comment