Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

French's Point, Stockton Springs: J+D

When I first met Jess and Donald for their engagement photos almost a year ago...I've been looking forward to their wedding since then!  They were so much fun and so in love, and I knew their French's Point wedding would a fabulous, fun, sweet and sentimental day!  And it was all that and so much more!   I spent most of the morning with Jess and her bridesmaids getting ready, and it was a morning filled with lots of laughter, and fun.  Jess was so relaxed and clam and just a stunning bride...it was so fun to see it all come together and with each step completed, I got more and more excited and anxious to have my turn with her in front of my camera!  
The sweetest moment of the day was just before the first look while I was getting into position, Donald was standing waiting for Jess and non-stop asking..."Is she coming?" "do you see her?" "Is she on her way?"  When he finally got the tap on the shoulder, I'm pretty sure he couldn't have waited another second!  His reaction....well I think the photos say it all!

Jess and Donald, thank you so much for having me be a part of you day, I truly consider it an honor and wish you all the best!

                                                             Vendors
                                             Second Photographer- Brianna Bracy, Bearfoot Photography
                                             Flowers-Hoboken Gardens 
                                             Venue-French's Point
                                             Dress-Pancsofar's Bridal Boutique
                                             Harpist- Nancy Schroeder
                                             Tuxes- Men's Wearhouse
                                             Hair- Salon Burke
                                             Make Up- From This Day Forward








Never get tired of this spot.



She's not sure she likes this!




My second photographer. Brianna Bracy, rockin the getting ready shots!





It's all coming together!


What a BEAUTIFUL bride!


Now we know where she got her good looks!

Is she coming?

Heart=melting!





Brides side of things...thanks to Bri!




The girl to the left of the bride said her name was Emily...but I really think it's Sadie Roberson! ;)



Loved these flowers!! Hoboken Gardens did an amazing job!















This is why you have a second photographer...I was in the wrong spot to get this...but Brianna nailed this sweet moment! P.S. I think emotional grooms are the sweetest ever!







Yummy...and beautiful! 




This kid had some serious moves! 



Ahhh...no words...just lots of love for these two and this day!





2 comments:

  1. Increadable pictures. Donalds enthusiasm is so obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Increadable pictures. Donalds enthusiasm is so obvious!

    ReplyDelete