Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Wright's Mill Tree Farm Wedding- Leah & Aaron

Leah and Aaron first met while camping with their church teen group.  Aaron recalls Leah as the annoying teen girl who would follow him around, but clearly it worked and Leah's persistence payed off and somewhere she want from being annoying to Aaron falling for her!  And boy are they truly crazy for each other!  The weather in Canterbury Ct, that day may have been rainy, cold, and gray...but their love for each other made you hardly notice the weather! Their smiles and the love they share made the day bright, beautiful, warm and wonderful!

I truly had a wonderful time getting to know Leah and Aaron at their wedding.  I had met Leah once before when I was taking photos of her cousin's military homecoming, and when Leah reached out to me about doing her wedding photos, she said that she had been on the search for awhile and just kept coming back to my work, which I took as a huge complement!  And even though I'm not local to her area, I was more than happy to take a trip to Connecticut, if only to get to spend time with her extended family as they are some of my favorites!    And as I got to meet more of them and spend more time with them I can truly say that they are some of the nicest people ever!

Thank you so much Leah & Aaron for having me as your wedding photographer, I had a fantastic time and truly consider it an honor to capture a piece of your love story!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment