Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Sugarloaf fall wedding of E&M!

It's very rare that I go to a wedding and not see at least one familiar face, and with this being a local Sugarloaf wedding I knew I would know someone...little did I know that the Mother of the Bride was a very sweet lady that I had gone on a Haiti mission trip with years ago!  It was so great to see her again! The Bride, Erin, is such a sweetheart, and made for a beautiful bride! Mark may have been a shy guy and a tough nut to crack...but one thing was so evident, he is SO in love with Erin. He loves her so much he'd even pose for photos with her! ;) Their wedding was stunning, the decor was done by the FABULOUS ladies of Just Love It Events, and was flawless! The AMAZING food and cake was done by The Orange Cat, and was beyond good!  







No comments:

Post a Comment