Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Saddleback, Rangeley Maine Wedding of K&R

This sweet Bride is a L&D nurse, and I had the unique opportunity to get to know her when she was my nurse when I had my daughter, Della, back on New Years day!  Let me tell you she was as sweet and caring on her wedding day as when she is working. Their wedding was perfection, and even with some rain showers, Kristen & Roger didn't let them put a damper on their day! Saddleback was, as always, the perfect backdrop for the wedding.  Although I somehow always end up dealing with rain there! Like Tim Gunn is always saying, "Make it work!" I make it work! 
From the experience of shooting several weddings where the couple was in the healthcare field, I have learned that.....nurses know how to get down!! The dance floor was packed all night long, and so much fun! 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment